Friday, July 11, 2008

Best News I've had all Month!

My dear friend Kim is tired of Nampa (tired of her CRAZY family -- she's the only one who turned out okay, which is remarkable considering her childhood) and is thinking of moving here, to Rexburg, or near it! That would be SO COOL! I'm going to pray her here, man. She is one of the awesomest people I know, and so his her son, Kadin. I love, love, love Kadin! Kadin is my kids' older brother, and he's actually in our family pictures. It would be so great for me to have them so near, and so great for the kids to be near Kadin. So I hope she does! I told her if she can handle the Mormons, it's a great place to live.

Plus, then all of Randy's kids would be in the same place and she and I could either carpool on Randy's weekends or we could alternate. It would be GREAT. It would be so awesome to have a close friend nearby!

We would rock this town togetha.

2 comments:

jjertmann said...

That would be really cool for you. I hope it all works out! And nice camping photos. I love camping!

Stephanie said...

thanks for looking!