Thursday, January 8, 2009

WoW

My first day of classes was so exciting! I was so late to my 2nd class because I couldn't find a bloody parkin spot, and then I got lost inside the building. So that was embarrassing. Otherwise, it was an awesome day and I'm going to love all my classes and I'm going to love my major and my fellow students even though I'm almost 28 and they're mostly almost 20. My Religion class professor, who teaches Family Foundations, was oddly thrilled to learn that I'm divorced (which discovery he made by eavesdropping). I think he might use me as a case or something. Lol. I'm pretty sure I'm the only divorced person in his class. I'm like a novelty.

So I had class at 7, during which time I dropped the kids off at Jennifer's. This class was only an hour. I picked the kids up, took 'em home for a quick snack, and drove them to daycare. Then I went back to campus and had 2 more classes. Then I went to work till five. Now I'm home and exhausted and want nothing more than sleep but I have tons of homework including a quiz I have to take online and I still have to feed my kids, wash my dishes, and do some laundry. Is it even possible? Is this life I've chosen even possible?

Yeah. 'Cause I'm going to get a 4.0, while maintaining a healthy home and retaining employment.

YAY!

Why am I wasting precious time on this blog??? Hasta.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Sometimes, the more you have to do, the easier it is to get everything done. That's what I find anyway. On days when I don't have much on my plate, I realize that and so waste all my time. Then the day is done and I didn't even do everything on my small to do list. Whereas the days that are more filled up, I don't have time to waste, so I don't, so I get things done. So, maybe this will be a super productive semester for you, which will boost your confidence and happiness.

Stephanie said...

yes, I have also found this to be true. It's phenomenal.