At the end of the semester, I will have:
- Received a 4.0 in all 6 classes
- Completed each assignment
- Experienced true learning, not just test learning
- Never done homework on the Sabbath
- Effectively balanced family, studies, and employment
- More specifically decided what I want to do with the rest of my life, as far as employment
A goal unwritten is merely a wish. Wow, I love school. I love all my classes. I love all my instructors. I haven't been a student since 2002 -- that's seven years! So I'm a little rusty, but I'm quickly getting back into the swing of things.
Thanks for reading!