Saturday, August 2, 2008

Job Interview

Well I finally have an interview after an interview famine! It's Monday at noon at another jewelry store, and I'm going to get it this time! Because there is no alternative.

Well, I guess you could consider working fast food/depending on tax payers to feed and house me an option, but I don't.

When I finally start getting paychecks, I'll be able to pay the application fee for BYU-I and get that rolling, then hopefully get accepted for the Winter Semester. Then I'll get my bachelors, then I'll move somewhere else to get my PhD, then I'll be a professor when I grow up, then I'll be rich, then I'll be able to buy a husband!

So in like eight years (since I won't be able to go to school full time because I'll have to work), I'll be set. Lol.

Oh and today we went to a family reunion and I thought it would be dumb but it was pretty cool and I'm going to put up some pics later.

Bye. Oh, wish me luck for the interview!

2 comments:

jjertmann said...

How'd it go? And if you haven't had it yet, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the interview. Working at a jewelery store would be fun. - Michelle