Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Interview outcome

Well it was enjoyable. I really like the people who interviewed me. I'll know if I've graduated to the second interview either today or tomorrow. The thank you note I'm mailing today will hopefully convince them to call me back, if they're wavering. I would really like to work there, I think. It's a native-to-Idaho store, and while I'm not an Idaho native, I consider Idaho my home state, and ever will. I love Idaho. Anyway, so I think it would be really cool to work for a company that was founded in Idaho, and the people there seem really amazing and I think I would fit in well and the sad thing is, the position is part time. But it could turn into full time and they said there's usually more than 20 hours and also they said that if you work hard, the part time hours could be full time pay. So that would really rock.

Well right now 'm supposed to be at Artco for an employment test but I couldn't find a babysitter. Everyone's gone. And by everyone I mean the two or three people I know. For my interview yesterday I employed a teenager for the first time since I've been here. She came highly recommended from the RS pres (the mother). I wasn't impressed. I think I'll stick with grownups if at all possible.

Well I'm expecting a miracle soon so I'll let you know when that happens.

No comments: