Eleven things about my boy (who is 3 years old):
1. He's not potty trained (it's the first thing that comes to mind, is that bad or what?!)
2. He can spell his name and his sister's name.
3. He hates pickles!
4. His favorite song is Spongebob's "Best Day Ever." He'll listen to it near the CD player several times over. Very cute.
5. At random times severally through the day and for no reason that I can see, he'll say, "Mom.... I love you."
6. He ADORES his big sister. Idolizes her, mimics her, wants to be just like her (much to the oblivion of Anna)
7. His favorite show is Max and Ruby -- or maybe Barney (JOY)
8. He can deliver some pretty serious temper tantrums. In a contest world wide, he'd be a finalist.
9. He's very, very moody.
10. He loves, loves, loves to sing. Especially the song "Hallelujah" (from Shrek. I recorded myself playing it on the piano and he's constantly pushing "play." He gets all upset if he accidentally hits "record" instead, which erases the previous recording.)
11. He loves loud machines (i.e. motorcycles, airplanes, big trucks, etc.)
Matthias tags Kaien (if someone could kindly let Christine know, I'm curiously unable to view her page...)