Yay, an excuse to talk about myself! Unfortunately, I only have three "friends" and two have been tagged already so I can only tag one.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Let's see, that would put me at 17 years old -- pretty much the best year of my life, I was on the Seminary Council which I loved, I had several crushes (is Andrew Malan still single I wonder? No, that would be a veritable impossibility), I was the Laurel class president at church, I was preparing for the ACT, getting my drivers license... I was happy that year.
2. What was on my to-do list for today? To Do list! Yeah right.
3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? quit my job. Buy a husband and some friends. Buy a house, of course, in Nampa and one on some tropical island and one in Japan. I'd save hundreds of children. Do something important that would change the world. Buy my daughter the bike she keeps asking for. And I would get me some lip gloss.
4. 3 Bad habits... 1. I peel my fingernails. 2. let untidiness rule. 3. I drink pepsi every single blasted day.
5. Places I have lived..... Granger, Utah (though I have only one or two memories of that one); Taylorsville, Utah; Nampa, Idaho; Tooele, UT; Ephraim, UT; Nampa, ID; Seattle, WA; Mt Vernon, WA; Nampa, ID and soon to be Rexburg or Idaho Falls or something.
6. Places I have worked... Burger King, McDonalds, Jabooka Jooce, Western Wats (telephone market research), Blockbuster, Burger King again, Diamond Development as a developmental tech for disabled kids, Office Depot (casheir), some fraudulent phone solicitor, Movie Gallery, Cash Store (current).
7. 3 Things people don't know about me....1)I cuss 2)I love to have my feet tickled and otherwise handled 3)I hate babysitting (I know people don't know this about me because they ask me ALL THE TIME)
I tag Christine