Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yay! I've been Tagged!

Tagged!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
8 Favorite TV Shows: (this one's hard because I don't have TV)
1. The Office
2. 24
3. Cheers
4. Seinfeld
5. Monk
6. Psych
7. Spongebob Squarepants
8. Medium
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Worked
2. picked up the living room
3. Gave my kids a bath
4. Ate
5. Read Mel's blog
6. Daydreamed
7. Texted some friends
8. Called my brother. (Nothing exciting)
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Marriage
2. School
3. Child Support
4. Anna's birthday
5. Christmas, baby
6. 3:30 (when I get off work)
7. Having a Pepsi
8. Church
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. TGI Friday's.
2. Chili's
3. Olive Garden
4. Mancino's
5. Craigo's
6. Mongolian Barbeque
7. Sonic
8. That one meat place in Meridian
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A husband
2. Peace for my children
3. Peace for the world
4.Financial security
5. Pajamas
6. Pants & shirts
7. A haircut
8. SHOES

8 People I Tag (I'm sure I don't know 8 bloggers who haven't been tagged yet):
1. Cheris
2. Pamela
3. Michelle
4. Well that's it.

No comments: